Thursday 1 August 2013

Module 10


In this final module we explored three popular Web 2.0 tools, Wikis, Nings and Google sites. As with most of the modules in this Web 2.0 course, module 10 was quite challenging primarily due to my lack of prior knowledge. However, out of the three Web 2.0 tools looked at within this module I really enjoyed learning about Wiki and how it can be used in the classroom. I can remember hearing about Wikis in a ‘techie brekkie' we had at school earlier on in the year, so I was interested in learning more. I think it's a great way to collaborate information on a single web page, without the need for any emailing when communicating and responding to each others’ thoughts and ideas. Once I feel more confident with my level’s blog I will definitely look more into Wiki and how I can use this great educational tool within my level/class.

No comments:

Post a Comment